Monday, July 28, 2008

Rosies, Sprinkler and Dirt!!

My grandparents came into town for a short visit last Friday and took us to Rosies for lunch. YUM! We love mexican food. After we finished up, Ryan decided to put on his sunglasses, then Johnny and Michael followed suit....to cute!! They just love being like their daddy!!







The next pic here is just of the kids playing outside in the sprinkler. They had so much fun!
These last 2 pics are some that Michael took one night after Johnny got home from work. Most of the time he showers at work before coming home, but didn't this night and the kids were very fascinated with how dirty he was. This isn't even as dirty as he gets alot of times. Sometimes he'll come home after showering at work and still have black crud in his ears or smeared somewhere on his face or hands. Gross!!
I'm just thankful that his job washes his work
clothes for him and I don't have to!!!

5 comments:

Sunny said...

I love your pictures! Michael and Ryan are SO sweet! If you are ever in a mood for Rosies, I would LOVE to go!!! I'm glad that you don't have to wash Johnny's clothes, too!

Stacy said...

Yum!! Rosies!!! I haven't been to the new one yet...maybe we'll all have to meet up for lunch one day! :)

We have that same sprinkler! Lawson loves it...Jordan hasn't been introduced to it since she found out water won't make her melt...she might like it better now than at the beginning of summer!

You're right...washing those clothes every day would be a nightmare! Good thing for uniform companies! :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Little Rosie's is my FAVORITE!!! My husband gets so tired of me always wanting to go, too. I don't ever get tired of it! :) The pictures of your boys are so cute, too! I can't believe how dirty your husband is from a day at work. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am glad you don't have to wash Johnny's work uniform too! It looks like your yard has grown in pretty nicely! Your pics are fun to look at! Give our love to Michael & Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm a week or 2 behind, but those pictures of Johnny were great. I didn't even recognize him! Now wonder the boys were fascinated :)